- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 10'6" Paddle Boards
- 11' Paddle Boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 8' Surf SUP's
- 9'11' Paddle Boards
- 9'6" Paddle Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards 9'6" to 12' SUP's
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- FREE SHIPPING
- Kids Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Soft Top Surfboards
- SUP & Surfing Essentials
- SUP Accessories
- SUP/ Surfboard Storage
- Surf Boards
- Timber & Bamboo Paddle Boards Sup's
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
MFC FIN SUP SPRINT FREE SHIPPING
MFC Fin Sprint Set 6.0 or 7.0 US Epoxy Carbon
> US Box
NSP Carolina Pro Carbon 14'x 24.25" 283L NSP Racing SUP
The NSP racing team has dominated the Carolina Cup for years now, with riders like Titouan (back-to-back titles in 2016 and 2017) and Travis (2nd in 2016, 2017 and 2018). It is only fitting that we call our latest race board “The Carolina”.
The brand new Carolina excels in all conditions (beach starts, downwind sections, flat-water sections, surf, headwinds, side-winds and gnarly currents). The design builds on key features of the Sonic, our best downwind board to date (look into the video below for a detailed explanation by Titouan). A reduced rocker line translates into additional efficiency in flatter conditions. With peak performance on flat water, but with a degree of texture, the Carolina is a winning choice for 90% of all racing conditions mother nature can throw at you.
The Carolina truly excels in flat- to medium downwind conditions. Its shape also performs well in upwind and crosswind conditions. The Carolina is available in 4 widths with an identical shape and rocker line.
– The lower rocker is a continuation of the 2018 Sonic 14’0” x 23”
– The recessed deck allows for a lower centre of gravity and adds stability
– The wider widths of the Carolina provide a more stable and comfortable ride
– Wide tail for easy buoy turns
– Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain off the deck
The NSP 20, 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: Expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and easy acceleration.
The Carolina comes with neoprene handles and several balanced fixture points. 4 Drain holes quickly expel excess water from the dugout. A patented GORE® vent near the GoPro (or GPS) fixture point prevents a pressure build-up, allowing oxygen to pass but keeping out moisture.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
NSP Sonic Pro Carbon 14' x 25.5" Race SUP
Sonic Pro Carbon
Sonics are proven race winning boards. No performance compromises are made with these dedicated downwind and course racing designs:
– New shapes and graphics for 2018, all Sonics are now pintails to release water from the tail reducing wake.
– Recess deck designs lower the rider’s center of gravity, allowing us to reduce width and drag without compromising stability.
– The Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) quickly removes any wash that enters the dugout.
– They are very strong performers in upwind and downwind conditions as the bulbous nose pops over chop to carry speed upwind and catch bumps downwind.
– The 14/23 is extremely competitive and designed for elite racers or lighter experts to win races in smoother open water conditions and flat water.
– The 14/24 can handle choppier conditions, having a different rocker line than the 14/23, it is extremely competitive for elite and experts as soon as there is water texture to pull away from the pack.
– The 14/25.5 is the same concept as the 14/24 but more stable and comfortable for advanced and expert racers in open ocean conditions, harbor chop and for downwinders. If you are not in front of the pack in an elite field and you are battling in crowded racing conditions, you will be faster on the 14/25.5 than the 14/24.
– The 12’6/24.5 covers all the demands of the 12’6 race class in open ocean, harbors, flat water and downwinders. Ideal for intermediate to expert paddlers in most conditions and for experts only in bigger ocean swells.
– Compared to the Ninja and Puma, the Sonic is the dedicated raceboard for choppier water, harbors, open ocean conditions and downwinders
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control
Update: For the 2nd year in a row Titouan Puyo (1st) and Travis Grant (2nd) won the elite Carolina Cup on their NSP Sonic production boards that are available for anyone to buy while many others paddled one-off prototypes.