- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 10'6" Paddle Boards
- 11' Paddle Boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 8' Surf SUP's
- 9'11' Paddle Boards
- 9'6" Paddle Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards 9'6" to 12' SUP's
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- FREE SHIPPING
- Kids Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Soft Top Surfboards
- SUP & Surfing Essentials
- SUP Accessories
- SUP/ Surfboard Storage
- Surf Boards
- Timber & Bamboo Paddle Boards Sup's
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
NSP DC Surf Wide 8'7" x 32" Blue Cocomat
DC Surf Wide 8'7" x 32" x 4.5/8" 143L 8kg BLUE COCOMAT
Beach break surf performance and fun in smaller waves with ease of use and stability in choppy conditions.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– Stable 32″ wide point combined with balanced nose and tail lift, progressive rail outline and bottom shape generates great paddling speed.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin set ups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
|Lenght||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
NSP 8’6 DC SURF SUP CV
NSP 8’6 DC SURF SUP CV
The NSP DC Surf Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) range has been developed by Dale Chapman for over 8 years. A novel piece of Trivia here is that Dale rode the first wave in the first heat of the first ever SUP surfing contest ever in Australia. With his professional surfing background Dale has been a contender at every Australian SUP titles since, has featured in videos and made boards for the best SUP surfers in the country.
The NSP DC Surf Range is a reflection of his current boards and is designed for the SUP surfer looking for shortboard inspired performance. The outlines, rockers and bottom curves are all tuned to maximise performance with the assistance of a paddle.
All boards feature an extended concave towards the nose feeding into a double concave through the tail. This design provides the ultimate amount of stability, lift, flow and glide to get you into waves early and with ridiculous speed and limitless options on the wave.
Approx board weight: 8.73kg/19.24lbs.