- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 10'6" Paddle Boards
- 11' Paddle Boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 8' Surf SUP's
- 9'11' Paddle Boards
- 9'6" Paddle Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards 9'6" to 12' SUP's
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- FREE SHIPPING
- Kids Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Soft Top Surfboards
- SUP & Surfing Essentials
- SUP Accessories
- SUP/ Surfboard Storage
- Surf Boards
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
NSP KIDS P2 SOFT ALLROUNDER SUP, great for families. FREE KIDS PADDLE
Quality KIDS SUP. Fun for everyone in the family.
FREE KIDS ADJUSTABLE PADDLE with board purchase worth $60.
We have larger soft sided boards if a teenager or adult looking for one.
NSP P2 SOFT ALLROUNDER SUP
The P2 Soft Allrounders feature a wide point forward for stability and efficient paddling, the pulled in nose and rounded tail produce smooth turns in flatwater and light surf conditions. Soft top deck and soft slick bottom make these a perfect learning platform. Handles on the nose, tail and in the centre make carrying easy. With rubber nose and tail bumpers, as well as rail guards these boards will handle the abuse. 8’0 is a favorite with kids and has been designed with smaller riders in mind.
Add performance fins and you’ll be impressed with the performance in small waves.
- Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
- NSP’s durable fiberglass and epoxy construction
- Solid rubber bumpers on nose and tail
- Tribal graphic pattern
- Crocodile texture soft-top deck
- Fast slick skin HD hull
- FCS compatible fin boxes
- Ledge carry handles
- Additional nose and tail handles
|8'0''||29 1/2"||4"||106.3||3xM5 soft|
NSP 12'6" x 24" PUMA Race SUP -2018 PROTOTYPE (1 only made)
NSP 12'6" x 24" PUMA RACE SUP 2018 PROTOTYPE (1 only made)
Suitable for advanced paddlers, ladies and kids wanting to race on the best.
Best to come in or ring Andrew for more details.
Only used by the NSP team a few times.
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control. Pumas are the most versatile race board for everyone in all conditions:
– For 2018 the design brief of the Puma range was totally changed from a focus on beach racing to a design that is as equally at home in the surf, flatwater and with excellent downwind performance covering all water states and race formats.
– If you are not comfortable with the feel of a recessed deck, if you want to kick turn, if you want to surf race, downwind, race on the flat or just enjoy paddling faster and further, the Puma can do it all.
– If you want to own only one race board with no significant disadvantage compared to a specialized board but want to enjoy diverse conditions the Puma is the go to board.
– The Puma offers the largest race board range with a model to suit all abilities and conditions. This board will never let you down whatever the conditions throw at you.
– The 14/28 and 14/26 models are ideal for all intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– The 14/23.5 is ideal for lighter intermediate to expert paddlers.
– The 12’6/24 is ideal for lighter or expert paddlers wanting an allround race board.
– The 12’6/28 and 12’6/26 models are ideal for racing in the 12’6 class for intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– Compared to the Ninja and Sonic, the Puma is the versatile all round flat deck raceboard for all water states, different race formats and great downwinding.