- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 10'6" Paddle Boards
- 11' Paddle Boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 8' Surf SUP's
- 9' Paddle Boards
- 9'11' Paddle Boards
- 9'6" Paddle Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- FOIL ACCESSORIES
- FREE SHIPPING
- Kids Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Soft Top Surfboards
- SUP & Surfing Essentials
- SUP Accessories
- SUP/ Surfboard Storage
- Surf Boards
- Timber & Bamboo Paddle Boards Sup's
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
NSP Elements Hybrid Surf 6' x 20.5" x 2.5" 35L 20% off now $436
6' x 20.5" x 2.5" Volume 35
On special one only
High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user friendly intermediate short board on the market:
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a short board for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and maneuverable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
|Lenght||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'9''||19 ¹/²||2 ³/⁸||28.7||3.12|
|6'0''||20 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||35||3.41|
|6'2''||20 ³/⁴||2 ⁵/⁸||40.5||3.62|
NSP NUU FACEPALM SURFBOARD 5'10'' x 20'' x 2 ¹/²" - 32.3 L White in Colour.
OUTLINE: A Modern /classic combination outline with mid wide point give this twinny a contemporary feel but with the speed and freedom of the classic 80’s twin fin. ROCKER: Classic smooth performance rocker. CONTOURS AND RAILS: Beak in nose allows for disguised thickness under chest but with a low performance rail for sensitivity under foot. Mellow V throughout increasing slightly in between fins. PERFORMANCE: All Rounder 5'10'' x 20'' x 2 ¹/²" - 32.3 L 6'2'' x 20 ¹/⁴'' x 2 ³/⁴" - 38.8 L Core: EPS 36 g. Layup Deck: 6 oz. + 4 oz. / 4 oz. Patch Layup Bottom: 6 oz. + 4 oz. Finpatch Stringer: 6 mm.
Contact for shipping price please. Cheaper then paddle board.
NSP Elements Funboard Surfboard 7'2” x 21. 49L
NSP fun surf board
|7'2”||21 1/4||2 3/4||49L|
Designed for the weekend warrior. Paddles easily and catches waves early, get you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all!:
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The five fin box system (for HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.