- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 10'6" Paddle Boards
- 11' Paddle Boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 8' Surf SUP's
- 9'11' Paddle Boards
- 9'6" Paddle Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards 9'6" to 12' SUP's
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- FREE SHIPPING
- Kids Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Soft Top Surfboards
- SUP & Surfing Essentials
- SUP Accessories
- SUP/ Surfboard Storage
- Surf Boards
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
NSP DC Super X 10'x27" Bamboo Deck Super Light (1 only)
DC Super X
Oozing with style, the Super X range has evolved from riders demanding a focus on performance longboarding and exceptional surf versatility:
– Featuring thin chimed rails in the nose area with a generous amount of tuck through the mid-section foiling to a sharp release edge in the tail to maximize the best short and longboard styles
– Single to double concave bottom contour leading into a high performance pulled-in tail section with lower rails for extra grip on the wave face.
– The perfect rocker gives extra control in the bottom turn combined with a wide nose for hanging-10 or a sneaky-5.
– The Super X design delivers full rail cutbacks, lip smacks and powerful bottom turns – supercharged like a much shorter board without sacrificing longboard glide.
– The Super X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– The Super X is only offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance, reduced weight and durability.
9′ x 28″ (116.5 L)
Super cool and versatile board that will turn heads hotdoging in small to medium waves. Excellent for light (75kg – 85kg) beginners to intermediate+. Soft nose entry running through to the hard edge around the tail.
10’ x 27″ (126.1 L)
NSP’s signature 10ft board, the super high performance “quiver killer” model. Effortless to ride with less rocker in the nose and more in the tail it trims beautifully to “walk the board”. Ideal for 75kg-85kg intermediate to advanced surfers to gain skills quickly – hanging10 and drop knee cutties. Dale Chapman’s personal favorite in the 10 ft range.
10’ x 29″ (132.0 L)
A scaled up version of the 10’x27″, it’s more forgiving and stable but with the same killer performance for 85kg-100kg beginner to intermediate riders. Concave nose and soft chimed rail for nose riding, then jump on the tail to ride like a short board. Super fun, fast and rides waves effortlessly.
10’x 32″ (152.0 L)
Scaled up again and wider version for the big dudes offering uncompromised longboard performance, super stability and style for 95kg -115kg + beginner to intermediates.
SUP REVIEW: THE NSP DC SURF X PRO
December 13, 2017 By Mike Misselwitz
10' X 27 7/8" X 4 1/4" (126.1 LITERS)
Let's start this review with an admission: we love longboard-shape SUPs. They're some of the most versatile wave riders around, from tiny surf to big. The new NSP DC Surf X is no exception but it is exceptional. More refined than your average log, the model we tested was almost 28-inches wide and comes to a hard pintail in the back, which means it's tippier than many other boards of this length. Those attributes though, along with the thin nose with just the right amount of both rocker and concave, mean than the Surf X performs like a much shorter board. Full rail cutbacks, rebounds and deep, turned-over bottom turns are all fair game, without sacrificing the glide of a longboard. We rode it with a shorter middle fin, which meant its noseriding capabilities were diminished in steeper pockets, but you could still get out there for cheater fives when things slowed down. We took the Surf X out in overhead waves and we're confident you could push it a lot bigger than that thanks to the aforementioned pintail and length. Plus, the bamboo/epoxy/carbon veneer offers a good toughness to performance ratio. Be careful, this board is a quiver killer. You might find yourself reaching for it more than anything else. -WT
NSP P2 Cruise SUP 10'2" x 32" Soft Sided Premium Quality
Great family paddle board. Soft sides but high quality.
The Cruise design is the most popular board in the NSP range and one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
– Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this a super stable and fun board on flatwater and in small waves.
|Lenght||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
NSP Elements All Rounder SUP 10'11" x 32.25"
The ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, maneuverability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– Nose insert for Go Pro
|Lenght||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|9'2''||29 ³/⁸||4 ¹/²||129.5||8.98|
|10'11''||32 ¹/⁴||4 ¹/¹⁶||186.1||12.25|
NSP NUU FACEPALM SURFBOARD 5'10'' x 20'' x 2 ¹/²" - 32.3 L White in Colour.
OUTLINE: A Modern /classic combination outline with mid wide point give this twinny a contemporary feel but with the speed and freedom of the classic 80’s twin fin. ROCKER: Classic smooth performance rocker. CONTOURS AND RAILS: Beak in nose allows for disguised thickness under chest but with a low performance rail for sensitivity under foot. Mellow V throughout increasing slightly in between fins. PERFORMANCE: All Rounder 5'10'' x 20'' x 2 ¹/²" - 32.3 L 6'2'' x 20 ¹/⁴'' x 2 ³/⁴" - 38.8 L Core: EPS 36 g. Layup Deck: 6 oz. + 4 oz. / 4 oz. Patch Layup Bottom: 6 oz. + 4 oz. Finpatch Stringer: 6 mm.
Contact for shipping price please. Cheaper then paddle board.
NSP Elements Hybrid Surf 6' x 20.5" x 2.5" 35L 20% off now $436
6' x 20.5" x 2.5" Volume 35
On special one only
High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user friendly intermediate short board on the market:
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a short board for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and maneuverable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
|Lenght||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'9''||19 ¹/²||2 ³/⁸||28.7||3.12|
|6'0''||20 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||35||3.41|
|6'2''||20 ³/⁴||2 ⁵/⁸||40.5||3.62|
NSP Sonic Pro Carbon 14' x 25.5" Race SUP
Sonic Pro Carbon
Sonics are proven race winning boards. No performance compromises are made with these dedicated downwind and course racing designs:
– New shapes and graphics for 2018, all Sonics are now pintails to release water from the tail reducing wake.
– Recess deck designs lower the rider’s center of gravity, allowing us to reduce width and drag without compromising stability.
– The Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) quickly removes any wash that enters the dugout.
– They are very strong performers in upwind and downwind conditions as the bulbous nose pops over chop to carry speed upwind and catch bumps downwind.
– The 14/23 is extremely competitive and designed for elite racers or lighter experts to win races in smoother open water conditions and flat water.
– The 14/24 can handle choppier conditions, having a different rocker line than the 14/23, it is extremely competitive for elite and experts as soon as there is water texture to pull away from the pack.
– The 14/25.5 is the same concept as the 14/24 but more stable and comfortable for advanced and expert racers in open ocean conditions, harbor chop and for downwinders. If you are not in front of the pack in an elite field and you are battling in crowded racing conditions, you will be faster on the 14/25.5 than the 14/24.
– The 12’6/24.5 covers all the demands of the 12’6 race class in open ocean, harbors, flat water and downwinders. Ideal for intermediate to expert paddlers in most conditions and for experts only in bigger ocean swells.
– Compared to the Ninja and Puma, the Sonic is the dedicated raceboard for choppier water, harbors, open ocean conditions and downwinders
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control
Update: For the 2nd year in a row Titouan Puyo (1st) and Travis Grant (2nd) won the elite Carolina Cup on their NSP Sonic production boards that are available for anyone to buy while many others paddled one-off prototypes.
NSP 12'6" x 24" PUMA Race SUP -2018 PROTOTYPE (1 only made)
NSP 12'6" x 24" PUMA RACE SUP 2018 PROTOTYPE (1 only made)
Suitable for advanced paddlers, ladies and kids wanting to race on the best.
Best to come in or ring Andrew for more details.
Only used by the NSP team a few times.
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control. Pumas are the most versatile race board for everyone in all conditions:
– For 2018 the design brief of the Puma range was totally changed from a focus on beach racing to a design that is as equally at home in the surf, flatwater and with excellent downwind performance covering all water states and race formats.
– If you are not comfortable with the feel of a recessed deck, if you want to kick turn, if you want to surf race, downwind, race on the flat or just enjoy paddling faster and further, the Puma can do it all.
– If you want to own only one race board with no significant disadvantage compared to a specialized board but want to enjoy diverse conditions the Puma is the go to board.
– The Puma offers the largest race board range with a model to suit all abilities and conditions. This board will never let you down whatever the conditions throw at you.
– The 14/28 and 14/26 models are ideal for all intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– The 14/23.5 is ideal for lighter intermediate to expert paddlers.
– The 12’6/24 is ideal for lighter or expert paddlers wanting an allround race board.
– The 12’6/28 and 12’6/26 models are ideal for racing in the 12’6 class for intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– Compared to the Ninja and Sonic, the Puma is the versatile all round flat deck raceboard for all water states, different race formats and great downwinding.