- View all
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 404 Paddle Boards
- Alleydesigns Products
- Alleydesigns SUP Boards
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- Kids Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale Time
- Women's SUP Boards
NSP 12'6" x 24" PUMA Race SUP -2018 PROTOTYPE (1 only made)
NSP 12'6" x 24" PUMA RACE SUP 2018 PROTOTYPE (1 only made)
Suitable for advanced paddlers, ladies and kids wanting to race on the best.
Best to come in or ring Andrew for more details.
Only used by the NSP team a few times.
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control. Pumas are the most versatile race board for everyone in all conditions:
– For 2018 the design brief of the Puma range was totally changed from a focus on beach racing to a design that is as equally at home in the surf, flatwater and with excellent downwind performance covering all water states and race formats.
– If you are not comfortable with the feel of a recessed deck, if you want to kick turn, if you want to surf race, downwind, race on the flat or just enjoy paddling faster and further, the Puma can do it all.
– If you want to own only one race board with no significant disadvantage compared to a specialized board but want to enjoy diverse conditions the Puma is the go to board.
– The Puma offers the largest race board range with a model to suit all abilities and conditions. This board will never let you down whatever the conditions throw at you.
– The 14/28 and 14/26 models are ideal for all intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– The 14/23.5 is ideal for lighter intermediate to expert paddlers.
– The 12’6/24 is ideal for lighter or expert paddlers wanting an allround race board.
– The 12’6/28 and 12’6/26 models are ideal for racing in the 12’6 class for intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– Compared to the Ninja and Sonic, the Puma is the versatile all round flat deck raceboard for all water states, different race formats and great downwinding.
NSP Sonic Pro Carbon 14' x 25.5" Race SUP
Sonic Pro Carbon
Sonics are proven race winning boards. No performance compromises are made with these dedicated downwind and course racing designs:
– New shapes and graphics for 2018, all Sonics are now pintails to release water from the tail reducing wake.
– Recess deck designs lower the rider’s center of gravity, allowing us to reduce width and drag without compromising stability.
– The Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) quickly removes any wash that enters the dugout.
– They are very strong performers in upwind and downwind conditions as the bulbous nose pops over chop to carry speed upwind and catch bumps downwind.
– The 14/23 is extremely competitive and designed for elite racers or lighter experts to win races in smoother open water conditions and flat water.
– The 14/24 can handle choppier conditions, having a different rocker line than the 14/23, it is extremely competitive for elite and experts as soon as there is water texture to pull away from the pack.
– The 14/25.5 is the same concept as the 14/24 but more stable and comfortable for advanced and expert racers in open ocean conditions, harbor chop and for downwinders. If you are not in front of the pack in an elite field and you are battling in crowded racing conditions, you will be faster on the 14/25.5 than the 14/24.
– The 12’6/24.5 covers all the demands of the 12’6 race class in open ocean, harbors, flat water and downwinders. Ideal for intermediate to expert paddlers in most conditions and for experts only in bigger ocean swells.
– Compared to the Ninja and Puma, the Sonic is the dedicated raceboard for choppier water, harbors, open ocean conditions and downwinders
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control
Update: For the 2nd year in a row Titouan Puyo (1st) and Travis Grant (2nd) won the elite Carolina Cup on their NSP Sonic production boards that are available for anyone to buy while many others paddled one-off prototypes.