ALL BOARDS IN STORE RIGHT NOW READY FOR YOU !!!
- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 10'6" Paddle Boards
- 11' Paddle Boards
- 12' Paddle Boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 404 Paddle Boards
- 7' Surf SUP's
- 8' Surf SUP's
- 8'10" Paddle Boards
- 9' Paddle Boards
- 9'11' Paddle Boards
- 9'6" Paddle Boards
- Alleydesigns SUP Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- FOIL ACCESSORIES
- FOILBOARD ACCESSORIES
- FREE SHIPPING
- Kids Boards
- Package Deals
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Timber & Bamboo Paddle Boards Sup's
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
KIDS SUP Brushed Carbon & White 7'7" 4 -10 years
KIDS PADDLE BOARD
- FULL CARBON PADDLE BOARD
- NEW KIDS SUP
- WHITE PAINT BRUSHED BACK TO SEE THE CARBON UNDERNEATH
- LOOKS GREAT PLUS IS TUFF
- FINS AND DECK PAD INCLUDED
- CAN BE USED IN THE SURF OR ON FLAT WATER
- SUITABLE FOR KIDS FROM 4 YEARS UP TO 10 YEARS
7'7″x 28″x 4.5″ Brushed carbon KIDS SUP
KIDS SUP BAMBOO & BLUE FADE STABLE 7'10"x 29"
$699 one only
- SIZE 7’10″x 29″x 4.5″
- real bamboo deck
- painted blue to white fade along rails and underside
- blue deck pad
- fins included
- can be used in the surf or creeks
- great for all young kids and some adults can paddle
- more stable thicker sup
404 SURF SUP 7'10" x 27.7" Green
404 SURF 7'10″ x 27.7″ Green
Designed for high-performance SUP Surfing as well as for the weekend warrior who simply enjoys a leisurely surf at their local spot. Subtle single concave through the center and tail of the board promotes lift and facilitates water flow. The rounded-squash tail design provides a balance of pivot during tight turns and release when wanted. The 5-fin boxes allow for the option of a thruster or quad fin setup. Designed as the perfect combination of paddling stability, surfing performance, and maneuverability.
FCS Self Regulating Vent Handle
4” Vertical Carbon Fiber Strip on deck and bottom
+ 1 lb EPS Foam
+ 6oz Fiberglass
volume/ 96.5 L
weight/ 15 lbs , 6.8kg
max rider weight/ 200 lbs , 90kg
volume/ 125 L
weight/ 16 lbs
max rider weight/ 210 lbs
volume/ 105.6 L
weight/ 17 lbs
max rider weight/ 220 lbs
volume/ 156.6 L
weight/ 18 lbs
max rider weight/ 230 lbs
Surf SUP 8'2" x 29" x 4.5" Brushed Carbon Teal Alleydesigns
Alleydesigns full carbon SUP 8'2" x 29" x 4.5"
Brushed Carbon Teal & White Fade Alleydesigns Surf SUP
- full carbon paddle board
- painted teal to white fade then sanded back to see the carbon board
- teal deck pad
- up to 5 fins included in price
- great surf SUP durable
NAISH HOKUA LE SURF SUP 8'3" OR 9'6"
PRO PERFORMANCE WAVE
Developed and produced for SUP World Champion, Kai Lenny, this range of ultra-high performance wave boards are constantly evolving and changing as the sport and level of riding progresses, setting the industry standard.
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Carbon Deck = Lightweight + stiff + impact strength
- Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Honeycomb Sandwich Deck = Durability + lightweight + impact resistance + resists heel dents
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- PVC Sandwich Bottom = Extremely light + stiff
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
- FCS Quad Fin Set (4) LE
- Ledge Handle
- LE EVA Deckpad
LENGTH: 8'3" / 251.5 cm
WIDTH: 27 1/5" / 70 cm
THICKNESS: 4" / 10.2 cm
WEIGHT: 14 lbs / 6.3 kg
VOLUME: 98 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 82 kg / 180 lbs
LENGTH: 9'6" / 280.6 cm
WIDTH: 32" / 81.3 cm
THICKNESS: 5" / 12.7 cm
WEIGHT: 21.8 lbs / 9.9 kg
VOLUME: 170 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 109 kg / 240 lbs
NAISH HOKUA 8'6"X28", 9'X29" GTW SURF SUP
Naish Hokua GTW 8'6” X 28" OR 9'X 29" SURF SUP 2016
The 2016 Naish Hokua GTW 8'6 OR 9' SURF SUP Board is ideal for intermediate-to-advanced SUP waverers, which allows riders to make the most of every wave.
Focusing on predictable and easy-to-ride designs, Naish's collaboration with Gerry Lopez results in boards that deliver super smooth carving. The new rocker design creates a large sweet spot, which results in effortless take-off, quick acceleration and responsive down-the-line surfing.
For added flexibility, all boards in the GTW range can be ridden as a thruster or quad, granting riders the option to adapt the board to their riding style and conditions.
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Visible Wood Sandwich Deck & Wood Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
- US 6.5 LE/GT/GTW Fin
- FCS Side Fin Set (2) LE/GT/GTW
- Ledge Handle
- GT EVA Deckpad
LENGTH: 9'0" / 274.32 cm
WIDTH: 29" / 73.7 cm
THICKNESS: 4 1/2" / 11.4 cm
WEIGHT: 19.8 lbs / 9 kg
VOLUME: 126 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 86 kg / 190 lbs
NAISH ALANA 8'6" x 28.25" GTW on special
NAISH ALANA 8’6” 2019 Women's Surf SUP
Women's All-around Wave
Built for performance and designed for women, Alana Series boards are born from the DNA of Naish’s most sought-after shapes. Offering something for every paddler from beginner to elite, the line features stable shapes for cruising, touring and surfing. Especially lightweight, thanks to an improved GTW construction, Alana boards offer versatility, style and room to grow.
The Alana 8’6” GTW blends stability with responsive, down-the-line performance, thanks to its size, shape and mellow, double V bottom—the ideal combo for intermediate-to-advanced riders ready to take their session to the next level.
Ideal for riders up to 180 lbs/82 kg
8'6" / 259.1 cm
28 1/4" / 71.8 cm
3 3/4" / 9.5 cm
17.3 lbs / 7.9 kg
MAX RIDER WT.
180 lbs / 82 kg
View the Board Specifications HERE
8’6”x 30” Brushed Carbon NEW SHAPE Galaxy Bounce Alleydesigns SURF SUP
8'6" x 29" x 4.5" Brushed Carbon Teal & White Fade or All white Alleydesigns Surf SUP. Andrews new shape The Galaxy Bounce.
Fun surf SUP to catch many waves as you can.
OR PAINTED Teal to White Fade with teal deck pad.
- Board has carbon fibre all over board
- Various colours white, teal or blue paint over carbon then sanded back to show carbon underneath.
- Blue , white , teal deck pad
- 5 fins included
- Super fun surf SUP for those who want to catch fun waves over and over again.
A new shape for Alleydesigns in 2019 - Galaxy Bounce.
Andrew has worked with a similar outline to a retro twin fin - this is noticeable in the tail.
The nose has been pushed out as this will give you stationary stability whilst loitering in the line up.
We added a small chine to the rail near the curve of the nose, this will narrow the planning area when surfing - which will increase performance yet provide stability when the nose is lowered waiting for a wave.
Medium rails with a nicely sharpened edged thru the fin setup.
The wide swallow offers solid stationary stability and allows you to lean a ton of weight into your turns especially your top turn.
I have run with a single to double concave with a slight Vee through the rear section of the board.
The single concave will create lift and speed at the entry point, the double allows the rail to hold on the face and promote water flow.
Having a Vee in the tail works well for getting these wider surf crafts from rail to rail allowing for smother turning.
Fins configuration 4 + 1, FCS compatible twin tab fusion plugs and a USA longboard centre fin box.
- Real carbon Fibre, sandwiched between 6oz fibreglass
-Painted white rails and underside then sanded back
-EVA Grey deck pad with diamond cut for superior comfort and grip
- New deep ledge carry handle bringing better grip
-Light weight secure cell EPS core with a 5mm plywood stringer
-Up to 5 fins included in price
NSP DC Surf Wide 8'7" x 32" Blue Cocomat
DC Surf Wide 8'7" x 32" x 4.5/8" 143L 8kg BLUE COCOMAT
Beach break surf performance and fun in smaller waves with ease of use and stability in choppy conditions.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– Stable 32″ wide point combined with balanced nose and tail lift, progressive rail outline and bottom shape generates great paddling speed.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin set ups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
|Lenght||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
8'10" x 32" x 4.5" All White Alleydesigns SURF SUP " Galaxy Bounce"
8'10" x 32" x 4.5" All White Alleydesigns SURF SUP.
All white paddle board with a blue teal deck pad.
New handle in board super easy to carry and board is super light.
People up to 100kg experienced could surf.
Up to 5 fins included in sale.
Andrew's new design the Galaxy Bounce.
Makes sure you get as many waves in a row. Very stable but loads of fun.