- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 404 Accessories
- 404 Clothing
- Alleydesigns Products
- Board Bags
- Deck Pads
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- FOIL ACCESSORIES
- FOILBOARD ACCESSORIES
- FREE SHIPPING
- Hippostick Paddle
- HIRE A SUP
- Ocean & Earth
- Package Deals
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Rail Tape
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Soft Top Surfboards
- SUP & Surfing Essentials
- SUP Accessories
- SUP Clothing
- SUP Package
- SUP/ Surfboard Storage
- Surf Boards
- Tail Pads
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
NAISH Thrust SUP & Surf Hydrofoil Large 2018
WAVE DOWNWIND/RACE HYDROFOIL
High lift foil with downturned wingtips designed for early take off and maximum maneuverability
M | L
STANDARD MAST SIZE
Designed in collaboration with Kai Lenny, the Thrust Surf Hydrofoil develops lift at low speed, and launches with minimal effort. The combination of early take-off and excellent maneuverability makes it great for waveriding, cruising or racing. The extra long fuselage creates a large sweet spot and provides stability, while the downturned stabilizer (rear foil) makes waveriding and turning intuitive and easy. The small (55 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. Whether surfing or downwinding, the Thrust Surf Foil will keep you stoked session after session!
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE THRUST HYDROFOIL IN THE SURF. You will permanently damage your foil and can cause serious injury or death to yourself and others around you. Damage incurred as a result of abnormal use, or subjected to stress—including breaking waves—beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components is not covered under the warranty policy.
ALWAYS: Rinse and disassemble with fresh water after each use.
Early take off + stable flight + maneuverability
Easy intuitive turning
Perfect fit to rider
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061 mast and fuselage
- Fiberglass Composite wings
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 120 – 170 lbs*
High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 160 – 210 lbs*
M – 60.46 cm/L – 66.24 cm
M – 1032 cm2/ L – 1236 cm2
* Recommended rider weights are approximate, and intended for beginners to intermediates. Skilled riders can and do use smaller foils, depending on the conditions.
NSP DC Surf Super X10'0''x 29x 4 ¹/⁴-132L
DC Surf Super X
Oozing with style, the Super X range has evolved from riders demanding a focus on performance long boarding and exceptional surf versatility:
– Featuring thin chimed rails in the nose area with a generous amount of tuck through the mid-section foiling to a sharp release edge in the tail to maximize the best short and longboard styles
– Single to double concave bottom contour leading into a high performance pulled-in tail section with lower rails for extra grip on the wave face.
– The perfect rocker gives extra control in the bottom turn combined with a wide nose for hanging-10 or a sneaky-5.
– The Super X design delivers full rail cutbacks, lip smacks and powerful bottom turns – supercharged like a much shorter board without sacrificing longboard glide.
– The Super X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– The Super X is only offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance, reduced weight and durability.
9′ x 28″ (116.5 L)
Super cool and versatile board that will turn heads hotdogging in small to medium waves. Excellent for light (75kg – 85kg) beginners to intermediate+. Soft nose entry running through to the hard edge around the tail.
10’ x 27″ (126.1 L)
NSP’s signature 10ft board, the super high performance “quiver killer” model. Effortless to ride with less rocker in the nose and more in the tail it trims beautifully to “walk the board”. Ideal for 75kg-85kg intermediate to advanced surfers to gain skills quickly – hanging10 and drop knee cutties. Dale Chapman’s personal favourite in the 10 ft range.
10’ x 29″ (132.0 L)
A scaled-up version of the 10’x27″, it’s more forgiving and stable but with the same killer performance for 85kg-100kg beginner to intermediate riders. Concave nose and soft chimed rail for nose riding, then jump on the tail to ride like a short board. Super fun, fast and rides waves effortlessly.