10' x 32" Blue & Yellow Retro Performance SUP BLUE OR CAMO DECK PAD
10' x 32" Blue & Yellow Retro Performance SUP
A great all round SUP that holds good stability due to the 32 inches of width, with enhanced performance for both paddling and surf due to the refined nose profile.
The perfect SUP for the paddler that is looking for a board that will cover most conditions.
With increased fin capacity, this board is best ridden in the surf utalising the quad fin configuration.
The swallow tail will enhance your ability to shred in the surf.
We shape this board with a mono concave from the nose thru to the fins. This will minimise the amount of water the board pushes when paddling and will increase the acceleration when dropping into a wave.
|DIMENSIONS||VOLUME (L)||FINS||TECH||SIZE & ABILITY|
|10' x 32" x 4 1/2"||
|5 (included)||Epoxy Fiberglass Sandwich with Vacuum Bagging||Novice: up to 85kgs|
|Intermediate: up to 100kgs|
|Advanced: up to 115kgs|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board
If you’re looking for a more stable board, we recommend an 10' x 32" Classic (Round Nose) or stepping up to a 10'6".
If you're looking for a faster board, add more length and step up to a 10'6" or longer.
If you’re looking for more manoeuvrability, we recommend a narrower or shorter board.