10' x 32" Dark Bamboo with Pink Fade Classic SUP
Our 10ft boards are great for cruzin the calm flat water or for getting out in the waves.
With 32″ of width and the rounder “Classic” nose, this shape provides the most amount of stability for these dimensions.
It will handle all flatwater conditions and is geared up for all the best surf adventures that are on the horizon.
Our 6oz Bamboo fiberglass sandwich deck is super strong and provide additional resistance to impressions.
A great all round SUP that holds great stability due to the 32 inches of width and the broader “Classic” nose.
This board is also setup for the surf with a double concave shape to the underside, thruster fin configuration and medium round rails that sharpen towards the tail.
This is the perfect shape for those that are seeking comfort on the water and also the ability to cover all conditions.
The square tail will provide the most stability in the surf and with additional skill, one can ride this SUP as a twin fin (no centre fin) for some extra fun.
Our Bamboo sandwich deck provides great strength for any impacts that may happen.
|DIMENSIONS||VOLUME (L)||FINS||TECH||SIZE & ABILITY|
|10' x 32" x 4 1/4"||175
|3 (included)||Epoxy Bamboo Fiberglass Sandwich with Vacuum Bagging||Novice: up to 85kgs|
|Intermediate: up to 100kgs|
|Advanced: up to 115kgs|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board
If you’re looking for a more stable board, we recommend a 10' x 34" Classic (Round Nose) or stepping up to a 10'6".
If you're looking for a faster board, add more length and step up to a 10'6" or longer.
If you’re looking for more manoeuvrability, we recommend a narrower or shorter board.