10'x32" All White Retro Style, Black Pin Stripe Classic SUP
10' x 32"x 4.25" White Deck Black Pin Stripe Classic SUP
- Painted all white on the deck and underside with a black pin stripe around rails
- 3 to 5 fins included in price depending if your a surfer.
- White caomfy deck pad
- Ledge handle
- Great beginner paddle board for the family
- Better board to have in hot areas as it reflects the suns heat.
Our 10'x32″ 10ft board is great for cruzin the calm flat water or for getting out in the waves.
With 32″ of width, this provides great stability and with our performance nose you will be having an awesome time on the water.
Like all paddling craft, a more refined nose will provide a better water line and will also cut thru any chop with ease.
When in the surf, this style of nose will pop up through the whitewater easier and will enhance your ability to turn on a wave.
Once competent in the surf, this board rides best as a quad. For extra performance, our fusion plugs allow for the side fins to be set a little further forward.
Our 6oz fiberglass sandwich deck is strong and affordable, ready to withstand most conditions.
10' x 32" White deck black pin stripe classic SUP
A great all round SUP that holds good stability due to the 32 inches of width,
The perfect SUP for the paddler that is looking for a board that will cover most conditions.
|DIMENSIONS||VOLUME (L)||FINS||TECH||SIZE & ABILITY|
|10' x 32" x 4.25"||171
|3(included)||Epoxy Fiberglass Sandwich with Vacuum Bagging||Novice: up to 85kgs|
|Intermediate: up to 100kgs|
|Advanced: up to 115kgs|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board
If you’re looking for a more stable board, we recommend an 10' x 32" Classic (Round Nose) or stepping up to a 10'6".
If you're looking for a faster board, add more length and step up to a 10'6" or longer.
If you’re looking for more manoeuvrability, we recommend a narrower or shorter board.