10' x 32" White Performance Alleydesigns SUP
10' x 32" x 4.5" White deck black retro pin stripe performance Alleydesigns SUP
- Painted all white on deck and underside. Black retro pin stripe around rails
- White comfy deck pad.
- Sharp nose to move in the water with ease plus a swallow tail for the surf.
- All 3 to 5 fins and deck pad included in price. Depending if your a SUP Surfer
- Great beginner family paddle board. Top quality without busting the budget
- Ledge carry handle
- Add $205 package Alloy paddle, board bag and leash Total $930
- Boards is all white so if you live in a hot place this is a perfect board for you. White is the best colour to reflect the sun heat.
- Looks great on our Aussie water ways.
Our 10ft board is great for cruzin the calm flat water or for getting out in the waves.
With 32″ of width, this provides great stability and with our performance nose you will be having an awesome time on the water.
Like all paddling craft, a more refined nose will provide a better water line and will also cut thru any chop with ease.
When in the surf, this style of nose will pop up through the whitewater easier and will enhance your ability to turn on a wave.
Once competent in the surf, this board rides best as a quad. For extra performance, our fusion plugs allow for the side fins to be set a little further forward.
Our 6oz fiberglass sandwich deck is strong and affordable, ready to withstand most conditions.
A great all round SUP that holds good stability due to the 32 inches of width, with enhanced performance for both paddling and surf due to the refined nose profile.
The perfect SUP for the paddler that is looking for a board that will cover most conditions.
With increased fin capacity, this board is best ridden in the surf utalising the quad fin configuration.
The swallow tail will enhance your ability to shred in the surf.
We shape this board with a mono concave from the nose thru to the fins. This will minimise the amount of water the board pushes when paddling and will increase the acceleration when dropping into a wave.
|DIMENSIONS||VOLUME (L)||FINS||TECH||SIZE & ABILITY|
|10' x 32" x 4 1/2"||171
|5 (included)||Epoxy Fiberglass Sandwich with Vacuum Bagging||Novice: up to 85kgs|
|Intermediate: up to 100kgs|
|Advanced: up to 115kgs|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board
If you’re looking for a more stable board, we recommend an 10' x 32" Classic (Round Nose) or stepping up to a 10'6".
If you're looking for a faster board, add more length and step up to a 10'6" or longer.
If you’re looking for more manoeuvrability, we recommend a narrower or shorter board.