Stand up paddle board beginner retro classic Alleydesigns sup
Alleydesigns 10'x32″ Blue and Yellow Retro 10ft board is great for cruzin the calm flat water or for getting out in the waves.
With 32″ of width, this provides great stability and with our performance nose you will be having an awesome time on the water.
We shape this board with a mono concave from the nose thru to the fins. This will minimise the amount of water the board pushes when paddling and will increase the acceleration when dropping into a wave.
|DIMENSIONS||VOLUME (L)||FINS||TECH||SIZE & ABILITY|
|10' x 32" x 4 .25"||171
|5(included)||Epoxy Fiberglass Sandwich with Vacuum Bagging||Novice: up to 85kgs|
|Intermediate: up to 100kgs|
|Advanced: up to 115kgs|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board
If you're looking for a faster board, add more length and step up to a 10'6" or longer.
If you’re looking for more maneuverability , we recommend a narrower or shorter board.