10' x 34" Bamboo Deck White Rails Blue Deck Pad Classic Alleydesigns SUP
10′ x 34″ stable paddle board for yoga as well.
Our 10ft boards are great for cruzin the calm flat water or for getting out in the waves.
With 34″ of width, this is our most stable 10ft board in the Alleydesigns range.
The added composite Bamboo sandwich deck not only looks great, it also provides additional strength against impressions.
My fondest memories of this board is from a Sunday family paddle down Currumbin Creek. With our two boys paddling themselves, I was able to sit a cold one in a cooler on the deck. With the extra width in this board, I had a comfortable cruze without my beverage tipping over!
Once competent in the surf, this board rides extra fun as a twin fin (no centre fin)
10' x 34" Dark Bamboo Deck, White Rails and underside, Blue deck pad,
Classic ShapeA great all round SUP for that is very stable due to the 34 inches of width and the classic nose.
The perfect SUP for the paddler that is looking for stability without adding too much length.
The ideal platform for styling the best Yoga moves.
Ideal for the bigger guy in the surf with increased stability whilst holding the manoeuvrability of a 10ft board.
|DIMENSIONS||VOLUME (L)||FINS||TECH||SIZE & ABILITY|
|10' x 34" x 4 1/4"||181||3 (included)||Epoxy Bamboo Sandwich with Vacuum Bagging||Novice: up to 100kgs|
|Intermediate: up to 115kgs|
|Advanced: up to 135kgs|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board
If you’re looking for a more stable board or a faster board, we recommend an 11ft board.
If you’re looking for more manoeuvrability, we recommend a narrower or shorter board.