10'6"x 32"Timber Deck White Rails Teal Deck Pad classic SUP Alleydesigns
10'6"x 32" x 4.25" Timber Deck White Rails Teal Deck Pad classic SUP Alleydesigns
- Real timber deck with painted white rails and underside. Teal deck pad (looks amazing in the water). Round nose and square tail for extra stability. 3 fins included in price.
Our 10’6ft boards are great for cruising the calm flat water or for getting out in the waves.
With 32″ of width, this provides great stability and with our classic nose you will be having an awesome time on the water.
Once competent in the surf, this board rides best as a quad. For extra performance, our fusion plugs allow for the side fins to be set a little further forward.
Our Timber deck sandwich with 6oz fibreglass is very strong and looks amazing.
We shape this board with a mono concave from the nose thru to the fins.
The deck not only looks like timber – it is! We use a 0.5mm sheet of timber and sandwich this between 6oz fibreglass to provide additional strength to the deck of the board, which will minimise impressions.
|DIMENSIONS||VOLUME (L)||FINS||TECH||SIZE & ABILITY|
|10'6” x 32" x 4 1/2"||185L
|3||Epoxy Timber Sandwich with Vacuum Bagging||Novice: up to 95kgs|
|Intermediate: up to 110kgs|
|Advanced: up to 125kgs|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board
If you’re looking for a more stable board, we recommend Classic (Round Nose) SUP in a 11’ or larger.
If you're looking for a faster board, add more length and step up to a 11’ or longer.
If you’re looking for more manoeuvrability, we recommend a narrower or shorter board.