NSP DC Super X 10'x27" Bamboo Deck Super Light (1 only)
DC Super X
Oozing with style, the Super X range has evolved from riders demanding a focus on performance longboarding and exceptional surf versatility:
– Featuring thin chimed rails in the nose area with a generous amount of tuck through the mid-section foiling to a sharp release edge in the tail to maximize the best short and longboard styles
– Single to double concave bottom contour leading into a high performance pulled-in tail section with lower rails for extra grip on the wave face.
– The perfect rocker gives extra control in the bottom turn combined with a wide nose for hanging-10 or a sneaky-5.
– The Super X design delivers full rail cutbacks, lip smacks and powerful bottom turns – supercharged like a much shorter board without sacrificing longboard glide.
– The Super X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– The Super X is only offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance, reduced weight and durability.
9′ x 28″ (116.5 L)
Super cool and versatile board that will turn heads hotdoging in small to medium waves. Excellent for light (75kg – 85kg) beginners to intermediate+. Soft nose entry running through to the hard edge around the tail.
10’ x 27″ (126.1 L)
NSP’s signature 10ft board, the super high performance “quiver killer” model. Effortless to ride with less rocker in the nose and more in the tail it trims beautifully to “walk the board”. Ideal for 75kg-85kg intermediate to advanced surfers to gain skills quickly – hanging10 and drop knee cutties. Dale Chapman’s personal favorite in the 10 ft range.
10’ x 29″ (132.0 L)
A scaled up version of the 10’x27″, it’s more forgiving and stable but with the same killer performance for 85kg-100kg beginner to intermediate riders. Concave nose and soft chimed rail for nose riding, then jump on the tail to ride like a short board. Super fun, fast and rides waves effortlessly.
10’x 32″ (152.0 L)
Scaled up again and wider version for the big dudes offering uncompromised longboard performance, super stability and style for 95kg -115kg + beginner to intermediates.
SUP REVIEW: THE NSP DC SURF X PRO
December 13, 2017 By Mike Misselwitz
10' X 27 7/8" X 4 1/4" (126.1 LITERS)
Let's start this review with an admission: we love longboard-shape SUPs. They're some of the most versatile wave riders around, from tiny surf to big. The new NSP DC Surf X is no exception but it is exceptional. More refined than your average log, the model we tested was almost 28-inches wide and comes to a hard pintail in the back, which means it's tippier than many other boards of this length. Those attributes though, along with the thin nose with just the right amount of both rocker and concave, mean than the Surf X performs like a much shorter board. Full rail cutbacks, rebounds and deep, turned-over bottom turns are all fair game, without sacrificing the glide of a longboard. We rode it with a shorter middle fin, which meant its noseriding capabilities were diminished in steeper pockets, but you could still get out there for cheater fives when things slowed down. We took the Surf X out in overhead waves and we're confident you could push it a lot bigger than that thanks to the aforementioned pintail and length. Plus, the bamboo/epoxy/carbon veneer offers a good toughness to performance ratio. Be careful, this board is a quiver killer. You might find yourself reaching for it more than anything else. -WT