NSP DC Surf Super X10'0''x 29x 4 ¹/⁴-132L
DC Surf Super X
Oozing with style, the Super X range has evolved from riders demanding a focus on performance long boarding and exceptional surf versatility:
– Featuring thin chimed rails in the nose area with a generous amount of tuck through the mid-section foiling to a sharp release edge in the tail to maximize the best short and longboard styles
– Single to double concave bottom contour leading into a high performance pulled-in tail section with lower rails for extra grip on the wave face.
– The perfect rocker gives extra control in the bottom turn combined with a wide nose for hanging-10 or a sneaky-5.
– The Super X design delivers full rail cutbacks, lip smacks and powerful bottom turns – supercharged like a much shorter board without sacrificing longboard glide.
– The Super X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– The Super X is only offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance, reduced weight and durability.
9′ x 28″ (116.5 L)
Super cool and versatile board that will turn heads hotdogging in small to medium waves. Excellent for light (75kg – 85kg) beginners to intermediate+. Soft nose entry running through to the hard edge around the tail.
10’ x 27″ (126.1 L)
NSP’s signature 10ft board, the super high performance “quiver killer” model. Effortless to ride with less rocker in the nose and more in the tail it trims beautifully to “walk the board”. Ideal for 75kg-85kg intermediate to advanced surfers to gain skills quickly – hanging10 and drop knee cutties. Dale Chapman’s personal favourite in the 10 ft range.
10’ x 29″ (132.0 L)
A scaled-up version of the 10’x27″, it’s more forgiving and stable but with the same killer performance for 85kg-100kg beginner to intermediate riders. Concave nose and soft chimed rail for nose riding, then jump on the tail to ride like a short board. Super fun, fast and rides waves effortlessly.