SNOWBOARD ARBOR DRAFT 152CM, 155CM, 158CM 2020
Regular price $699.95 Sale price $599.00
SNOWBOARD ARBOR DRAFT 2020
SIZES- 155CM , 158CM
- The Draft is our jib–specific, System Rocker design crafted for optimal spin, butter, and press performance. Flat head tips mean eliminated swing weight in the nose and tail, resulting in 270's that come around faster and with less effort than ever before, while also providing increased surface area for popping and pressing. A softer flex makes this the ideal freestyle-specific weapon for attacking the local park – on the mountain or in the city. Our FSC Certified Single Malt Core guarantees reliable return and long-lasting durability.
TERRAIN GUIDEPowderBig MountainResortPark + Street
FLEX METER ( 4 OF 10 )
- Powerply Inlay
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core constructed with 100% sustainably grown Poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.