Alleydesigns warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
2) Alleydesigns will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s).
3) If a product is deemed to be defective by Alleydesigns, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Alleydesigns will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
4) This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
5) This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
6) The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
7) The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
8) There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
This limited warranty excludes the following: Boards that show impact or abuse, damage due to heat exposure including but not limited to direct sun exposure, extended amount of time in a car, board bag, or left in bubble wrap in sun etc. Previous repairs - broken boards or boards with signs of improper care or handling, incidental damage and unreasonable use.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 1/48 Currumbin Creek Road Gold Coast Queensland AU 4223.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1/48 Currumbin Creek Road Gold Coast Queensland AU 4223
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.