- View all
- 10' Paddle boards
- 10'6" Paddle Boards
- 11' Paddle Boards
- 12' Paddle Boards
- 12'6" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 14" Race/ Fitness SUP's
- 404 Paddle Boards
- 7' Surf SUP's
- 8' Surf SUP's
- 9' Paddle Boards
- 9'11' Paddle Boards
- 9'6" Paddle Boards
- Alleydesigns Products
- Alleydesigns SUP Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards
- Cruiser & Wave Boards 9'6" to 12' SUP's
- Ex-Demo / Trade In's
- Kids Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Performance SUP Surf
- Race/ Fitness SUP's
- Sale NSP
- Sale Time
- Soft Top Surfboards
- SUP Accessories
- Wave & Surf Paddle Boards 7' to 10" SUP's
- Women's SUP Boards
NSP 8’6 DC SURF SUP CV
NSP 8’6 DC SURF SUP CV
The NSP DC Surf Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) range has been developed by Dale Chapman for over 8 years. A novel piece of Trivia here is that Dale rode the first wave in the first heat of the first ever SUP surfing contest ever in Australia. With his professional surfing background Dale has been a contender at every Australian SUP titles since, has featured in videos and made boards for the best SUP surfers in the country.
The NSP DC Surf Range is a reflection of his current boards and is designed for the SUP surfer looking for shortboard inspired performance. The outlines, rockers and bottom curves are all tuned to maximise performance with the assistance of a paddle.
All boards feature an extended concave towards the nose feeding into a double concave through the tail. This design provides the ultimate amount of stability, lift, flow and glide to get you into waves early and with ridiculous speed and limitless options on the wave.
Approx board weight: 8.73kg/19.24lbs.
NAISH ALANA 8'6" x 28.25" $1749 GTW 2019 ON SPECIAL
NAISH ALANA 8’6” 2019 Women's Surf SUP
ALANA 8’6” GTW
Women's All-around Wave
Built for performance and designed for women, Alana Series boards are born from the DNA of Naish’s most sought-after shapes. Offering something for every paddler from beginner to elite, the line features stable shapes for cruising, touring and surfing. Especially lightweight, thanks to an improved GTW construction, Alana boards offer versatility, style and room to grow.
The Alana 8’6” GTW blends stability with responsive, down-the-line performance, thanks to its size, shape and mellow, double V bottom—the ideal combo for intermediate-to-advanced riders ready to take their session to the next level.
Ideal for riders up to 180 lbs/82 kg
8'6" / 259.1 cm
28 1/4" / 71.8 cm
3 3/4" / 9.5 cm
17.3 lbs / 7.9 kg
MAX RIDER WT.
180 lbs / 82 kg
View the Board Specifications HERE
8'10" Dark Bamboo Deck Teal Fade Rails SURF SUP
NSP DC Surf Wide 8'7" x 32" Blue Cocomat
DC Surf Wide 8'7" x 32" x 4.5/8" 143L 8kg BLUE COCOMAT
Beach break surf performance and fun in smaller waves with ease of use and stability in choppy conditions.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– Stable 32″ wide point combined with balanced nose and tail lift, progressive rail outline and bottom shape generates great paddling speed.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin set ups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
|Lenght||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
8'9" x31” 4” Bamboo Deck White Rails new Design SURF SUP
8'9" x 30” x 4” Bamboo Deck White Rails SURF SUP.
-real bamboo deck
-painted white rails and underside
-Andrew’s new shape “The Galaxy Bounce”. For catching many waves one after another. Stable but lot of fun.
-grey deck pad
- rounded nose for extra stability and fish tail for waves.
8'10" Dark Bamboo Deck White Rails SURF SUP
8'10" x 32" x 4.5" All White Alleydesigns SURF SUP
9'2" Brushed Carbon SURF SUP
9'2" Bamboo Deck White Rails SURF SUP
NAISH ALANA SPECIAL $1749 9'5” GTW 2019 Women's All-around Widebody
NAISH ALANA 9'5” GTW 2019 Women's All-around Widebody
The Alana 9'5" GTW is designed specifically for women who desire effortless waveriding, recreation cruising and easy transport. This shape is perfect for lighter riders in small surf and bigger riders wanting more stability in a shorter wave board. It has an exaggerated tail rocker, V bottom and soft rails to make turning on a wave incredibly easy. It features a compact design that can fit into minivans, sport utility vehicles and station wagons.
9'5" / 287 cm
32" / 81.3 cm
4 3/4" / 12 cm
23.7 lbs / 10.7 kg
MAX RIDER WT.
210 lbs / 95 kg
NSP DC Surf Super X10'0''x 29x 4 ¹/⁴-132L
DC Surf Super X
Oozing with style, the Super X range has evolved from riders demanding a focus on performance long boarding and exceptional surf versatility:
– Featuring thin chimed rails in the nose area with a generous amount of tuck through the mid-section foiling to a sharp release edge in the tail to maximize the best short and longboard styles
– Single to double concave bottom contour leading into a high performance pulled-in tail section with lower rails for extra grip on the wave face.
– The perfect rocker gives extra control in the bottom turn combined with a wide nose for hanging-10 or a sneaky-5.
– The Super X design delivers full rail cutbacks, lip smacks and powerful bottom turns – supercharged like a much shorter board without sacrificing longboard glide.
– The Super X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– The Super X is only offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance, reduced weight and durability.
9′ x 28″ (116.5 L)
Super cool and versatile board that will turn heads hotdogging in small to medium waves. Excellent for light (75kg – 85kg) beginners to intermediate+. Soft nose entry running through to the hard edge around the tail.
10’ x 27″ (126.1 L)
NSP’s signature 10ft board, the super high performance “quiver killer” model. Effortless to ride with less rocker in the nose and more in the tail it trims beautifully to “walk the board”. Ideal for 75kg-85kg intermediate to advanced surfers to gain skills quickly – hanging10 and drop knee cutties. Dale Chapman’s personal favourite in the 10 ft range.
10’ x 29″ (132.0 L)
A scaled-up version of the 10’x27″, it’s more forgiving and stable but with the same killer performance for 85kg-100kg beginner to intermediate riders. Concave nose and soft chimed rail for nose riding, then jump on the tail to ride like a short board. Super fun, fast and rides waves effortlessly.
NSP 9'8" x 32" 2018 COCO CRUISE BLUE SPECIAL was $1895 now $1395
NSP 9'8" x 32" 2018 COCO CRUISE BLUE (1 only)
The Cruise design is the most popular board in the NSP range and one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
– Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this a super stable and fun board on flatwater and in small waves.
– 9’8 model has a rounded tail for greater maneuverability.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|