10'6" x 32" Bamboo & Teal Classic Alleydesigns SUP 10KG
10'6" x 32" Dark Bamboo Deck, Teal To White Fade Rails & Underside Classic SUP
NEW GENERATION SUPER LIGHT PADDLE BOARD 10'6"FT 10KG 170L
-REAL BAMBOO DECK UNDER RESIN
- PAINTED TEAL TO WHITE FADE ALONG RAILS AND UNDERSIDE
-CLASSIC ROUND NOSE MORE STABLE THEN THE PERFORMANCE NOSE BOARDS
-FINS INCLUDED 3 TO 5 IF A SURFER
-SUPER LIGHT FOR LADIES TO CARRY 10KG
-SUITABLE FOR BEGINNER PADDLERS UNDER 90KG. THE MORE YOU PADDLE THE MORE BALANCE YOU HAVE. HEAVIER PADDLERS CAN USE IF THEY HAVE BEEN PADDLING A WHILE. BOARD SITS LOWER IN THE WATER THAT'S ALL.
Our 10'6ft boards are great for cruzing the calm flat water or for getting out in the waves.
It will handle all flatwater conditions and is geared up for all the best surf adventures that are on the horizon.
A great all round SUP that holds great stability due to the 32 inches of width and the broader “Classic” nose.
This board is also setup for the surf with a double concave shape to the underside, thruster fin configuration and medium round rails that sharpen towards the tail.
This is the perfect shape for those that are seeking comfort on the water and also the ability to cover all conditions.
The square tail will provide the most stability in the surf and with additional skill, one can ride this SUP as a twin fin (no centre fin) for some extra fun.
Our 6oz Bamboo fiberglass sandwich deck is super strong and provide additional resistance to impression.
SIZE & ABILITY
10'6" x 32" x 4.25"
|170L||3 to 5||super light 9kg||under 85kg|
- CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- Ergonomic recessed ledge carry handle
- Automated air vent
- Stainless Steel leg rope pin
- 5mm stringer nose to tail
- Fusion side fins plugs (FCS compatible), incredibly strong with fin position adjustment.
- High quality "Secure Cell" EPS core
- High quality Epoxy resin
- All components, fin boxes, carry handles, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
- 3 part automotive paint with matte and/ or gloss and polish finish or resin tint finish depending on board